- Dive planification, optionally using industry-supported decompression tables
- Real-time tracking and display of featured underwater sensors
- Activities journalling to CSV and PDF file formats
- Video recording and snapshot capturing with support for custom text and image overlays
- Local HLS streaming for simultaneous on-site analysis or consultation
- Online RTMP streaming made possible to numerous media platforms
Minimal Hardware Specifications (considering accelerated video decoding):
- Processor: Intel Core i series (2nd Gen) or AMD A series (>= 2014)
- RAM Memory: 4GB (latest operating systems may require more for comfortable usage)
- Storage: Internal hard drive with sufficient room for video footage (between 7.5 to 75MB/min depending on quality settings)
Recommended Hardware Specifications:
- Processor: Intel Core i series (7th Gen or better) or AMD Ryzen (2000 series or better)
- RAM Memory: 8GB (ideally 16GB, best suited for systems handling more than two active divers)
- Storage: Internal solid-state drive [SSD] (NVMe technology best suited for simultaneous recordings)
- Graphics: Dedicated cards should be avoided due to troublesome dynamic switching and greater power consumption
Supported Operating Systems (English and French versions):
- Windows 10, 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 11, 64-bit
- Other operating systems might work but are not officially supported by AXSUB
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 (comes installed by default with Windows 10, otherwise available as an offline installer right here)
Software Installation Procedure:
- IMPORTANT: Before installation, unplug any AxVIEW or other AXSUB device (USB cables) from your computer, or it may lead to improper installation of the video encoder drivers.
- Once equipment is unplugged, turn the equipment off to finish the power cycle.
- At this point, you can launch the AxDDM3 installer.
- Follow the steps on screen until installation is completed. Note that during the process, setups for Sensoray’s video drivers and FTDI CDM communication drivers will start automatically. You must install those components for the software to work properly.
- Once the installation is completed, turn on your AxVIEW system(s) and plug the USB, wait for drivers to load, and you are now ready to launch the AxDDM3 software.